top of page
Rental Q&A's
Q:  Do you require a Military ID card to have an event at the Hideaway Club? 
A: Yes, we require a Military ID card for rentals.  However, ID card holders can sponsor an event for a non ID card holder.  The sponsor will ultimately be responsible for the event.

Q: Does the Hideaway cater food?
A: No. Currently, we are not outfitted to cater large parties. However, we can help you find a caterer or a Food Truck to service your event.  Additionally, potluck events are allowed. A liability waiver is required for these arrangements.
Q: May I provide the alcohol for my rental?
A: No. All alcohol consumed at the event MUST be provided by the Hideaway Club. Bringing outside alcohol to your event is strictly prohibited in MWR facilities.  If this policy is not adhered to, we reserve the right to terminate the event.  The security deposit will not be returned.

Q: Is the Pavilion the only rental space you have available:
A: No, we also rent the lanai, the deck, the grass field, and the entire club.  Please call us for details.

Q: Are dogs allowed on the property?
A: Yes. You are responsible for your pet and its actions.  

Q: Can our party guests use the sports courts?
A: Yes. All activities at the Hideaway are available to you.

Other questions may be answered after reviewing the rental application
bottom of page